Proximity to Delhi
Paradise is closer than you think
Just 15 minutes drive from Delhi
The moment you enter this exclusive microcosm, you'll find yourself transported to a different orb.
TDI LakeGrove is expediently situated at a heart skip distance from North Delhi, and with rising infrastructures like Hospitals, Education centres and Recreational amenities in Kundli, you will get everything you wanted as a part of your holistic living experience.
Now, cherish the freedom of an exquisite lifestyle without compromising on the distance, as it touches Delhi's border along NH-1 through junction of 30 metre and 45 metre Sector Road, exclusively leading to TDI LakeGrove. Also, it's a perfect avenue for other states like Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
- Metro Line to be connected between Delhi and Kundli
- Adjacent to KGP and KMP Expressways decongesting Delhi roads.
- 15 minutes drive from Rohini and Pitampura through the signal-free Mukarba Chowk.
- Adjacent to Punjabi Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Paschim Vihar, Ashok Vihar and Civil Lines.
- Proposed Rapid Rail Transit System (RRTS), linking Kundli from Delhi in just 20 minutes.
- Full pace infrastructure development in the form of a 100 metre wide road from Narela to IGI Airport.
- Closely encircled on all four sides by the KGP Expressway, My Floor, TDI City K & L blocks and the Ansals township respectively.
- Adjacent to 5,000 acre Rajiv Gandhi Education City (home to IIT Delhi extension campus, National Law University, SRM University, FORE School of Management, RIMT Technical Campus, Ashoka University in collaboration with University of Pennsylvania and many more).